We are an authorized Finnish customs freight forwarder and we have IT integration with customs. Our highly qualified staff helps and advises our clients on the registration documentation of import and export, based on customer interests and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
We provide the following services:
- Import reports
- Export customs declaration (EX-A)
- TIR and CMR procedure
- Transit customs declaration T-1 and IM-A
- Railway freight waybill
- Re-export declaration
- Import customs declaration with payment of customs duties and VAT
- We also handle the preparation of transport documents, port declarations (spotting) on behalf of our clients.
We also execute consultation on export and import, provide customs tariffs and statistics.
We offer our customers flexible and reliable warehousing and goods handling services. Our warehouse is located in the city of Hamina and have a railway connection with terminals, this ensures the efficient handling, unloading and loading of goods by rail and road transports. We use modern loading equipment for to reduce load times and process orders. We also provide the opportunity to send goods from a warehouse directly to the border, without arrival at the customs office of departure.We provide the following services:
- Short-term and Long-term service storage (including customs warehousing)
- Consolidation and sorting of goods
- Goods palletizing and shelving (address storage)
- Terminal services, end-to-end storage
- Visual inspection of goods and repacking
- Unfastening/ reloading of oversized goods
- Printing of address labels, barcodes and stickers, and attachment.
MARITIME TRANSPORT FROM ASIA AND THE FAR EAST
In cooperation with the largest shipping companies in the world, we provide direct shipping cargos (FCL) from main ports of the Far East of Asia and the Indian subcontinent to ports Vuosaari and Kotka.CUSTOMS BROKERAGE > Export from Finland
Our export department staff helps to organize shipping cargos (FCL) to anywhere in the world.Containers for export
Our warehouse is located in the port of Mussalo, this allows containers to be shipped for export.
LOGISTIC SERVICES FOR RUSSIA
Daily regular FTL road transport from Finland to Russia and from Russia to Finland, as well as delivery within Russia by our own fleet. We have the widest possibilities for the delivery of various types of goods, including the transportation of goods under controlled temperatures, expensive, special and dangerous goods. Number of own transport: 51 trucks, attracted: 300 trucks.
Road freight to Russia and the CIS countries:
- Transport of various types’ containers
- Awning truck
- Transport with controlled temperatures
- Daily departures with full truck loaded (FTL) to / from St. Petersburg and Moscow
- Own transport. We never need to look for transport, we always know about all the available trucks in our fleet.
- Double deck loading: more cargo capacity.
- Flexible working hours. Our experienced specialists work in 2 shifts from 7:00 to 20:00 on both sides of the border. Variety of delivered goods.
Variety of delivered goods:
- We serve cargo with temperature control. Our fleet has 15 refrigerators and 13 isotherms trucks with the ability to adjust the temperature.
- We transport ADR cargo; our drivers have all the necessary permits.
- Possibility of full tent disassembling for loading large items
Reliability and quality:
- The quality of the services we provide is confirmed by certificates ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18011
- We have a license of a customs representative and customs carrier in Russia. This status makes it possible to provide the services in a complex within the framework of one window.
- You can track your cargo via GPS in real time, 24/7.
We provide a full range of logistics services. We provide direct shipping with full containers loading (FCL) from the Far East and Asia and deliver them to doors of our customers. We help to comply with all customs formalities, related to transportation.If necessary, we import goods in small quantities. Container shipping from ports in Southern Finland
KWe transport containers of our customers from ports of Kotka, Hamina and Helsinki throughout Finland. If necessary, we can also leave the container with its pallets, loaded or unloaded.
Daily bulk transport
– We receive parcels from Helsinki-Vantaa airport to our warehouse daily
MULTIMODAL CONTAINER TRANSPORTATION FROM FAR EAST
Connecting of China and Finland through a multimodal connection is an attractive alternative to expensive air or slow sea transport. Multimodal transportation is well suited for urgent seasonal and advertising transport, as well as in situations of delivery of goods delaying. Our services include door-to-door solutions for full containers loading (FCL) or container groups. The route runs from China through Russia to Finland. Transportation units are mostly 40-foot HC and DC containers.
A total transit time from largest cities of China to Finland is about 3 weeks.
Finland’s railway network has the same track as Russia. For this reason, rail connections departing from Finland are mainly routed to Russia or through Russia.
We carry out rail transportation from Finland to Russia and through Russia to the CIS countries, as well as from the CIS countries to Finland.
- Rail access directly from our warehouse
- Terminal services
- Railway connection with the port of Hamina-Kotka
- Daily tracking in Russia and the CIS countries
- Access to the Trans-Siberian route both to the west and to the east.
Customs representative in Russia
Avind International Oy has the status of a licensed customs representative. We will handle all the issues related to the import of goods into the territory of the Russian Federation, the nuances of customs services, registration of foreign economic contracts and the preparation of a full package of documents. We will independently submit all the necessary documents to the customs authorities, you can provide this work along with the rest, so that it is more convenient for you to work with one contractor for all services. Comprehensive services allow you to significantly better control and accelerate the movement of your goods flows. Also, we are always ready to advise you on all issues of customs clearance and advice about best way to organize a particular transport process.
Do you have a question or need busines proposal?Email us use this form.
Our contact details
Avind International OyHailikarintie 8, 49460 Hamina
|Customer service||Marina Neznaeva +358 (0) 44 0400462 marina(at)avind.fi|
|BRGDS||Viacheslav Novikov +358 (0) 46 8131359 viacheslav(at)avind.fi|
|Invoicing and administration||Anita Rautanen-Muuri +358 (0) 44 0400532 anita(at)avind.fi|
|CEO||Kari Talvitie +358 (0) 44 0400450 kari(at)avind.fi|