We are an authorized Finnish customs freight forwarder and we have IT integration with customs. Our highly qualified staff helps and advises our clients on the registration documentation of import and export, based on customer interests and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
We provide the following services:
- Import reports
- Export customs declaration (EX-A)
- TIR and CMR procedure
- Transit customs declaration T-1 and IM-A
- Railway freight waybill
- Re-export declaration
- Import customs declaration with payment of customs duties and VAT
- We also handle the preparation of transport documents, port declarations (spotting) on behalf of our clients.
We also execute consultation on export and import, provide customs tariffs and statistics.
We offer our customers flexible and reliable warehousing and goods handling
Our warehouse is located in the city of Hamina and have a railway connection with terminals,
this ensures the efficient handling, unloading and loading of goods by rail and road
We use modern loading equipment for to reduce load times and process orders. We also provide
the opportunity to send goods from a warehouse directly to the border, without arrival at
the customs office of departure.
We provide the following services:
- Short-term and Long-term service storage (including customs warehousing)
- Consolidation and sorting of goods
- Goods palletizing and shelving (address storage)
- Terminal services, end-to-end storage
- Visual inspection of goods and repacking
- Unfastening/ reloading of oversized goods
- Printing of address labels, barcodes and stickers, and attachment.
MARITIME TRANSPORT FROM ASIA AND THE FAR EAST
In cooperation with the largest shipping companies in the world, we provide direct shipping cargos (FCL) from main ports of the Far East of Asia and the Indian subcontinent to ports Vuosaari and Kotka.
Export from Finland
Our export department staff helps to organize shipping cargos (FCL) to anywhere in the world.
Containers for export
Our warehouse is located in the port of Mussalo, this allows containers to be shipped for export.
LOGISTIC SERVICES FOR RUSSIA
We have 20 years of experience in the field of Russian transportation, and thus extensive experience in the Russian market, in customs legislation and the necessary transport and customs documentation. Road transport to Russia and to the CIS countries. In cooperation with partners, we provide reliable and fast shipping to Russia and other CIS countries. All services are adapted to transport needs of our customers. Daily departures with full truck loaded (FTL) to / from St. Petersburg and Moscow, including subsequent shipments.
Road freight to Russia and the CIS countries:
- Transport of various types’ containers
- Awning truck
- Transport with controlled temperatures/li>
- Daily departures with full truck loaded (FTL) to / from St. Petersburg and Moscow
We provide a full range of logistics services.
We provide direct shipping with full containers loading
(FCL) from the Far East and Asia and deliver them to doors of our customers.
We help to comply with all customs formalities, related to transportation.
If necessary, we import goods in small quantities.
Container shipping from ports in Southern Finland
KWe transport containers of our customers from ports of Kotka, Hamina and Helsinki throughout Finland. If necessary, we can also leave the container with its pallets, loaded or unloaded.
Daily bulk transport
– We receive parcels from Helsinki-Vantaa airport to our warehouse daily
MULTIMODAL CONTAINER TRANSPORTATION FROM FAR EAST
Connecting of China and Finland through a multimodal connection is an attractive alternative to expensive air or slow sea transport. Multimodal transportation is well suited for urgent seasonal and advertising transport, as well as in situations of delivery of goods delaying. Our services include door-to-door solutions for full containers loading (FCL) or container groups. The route runs from China through Russia to Finland. Transportation units are mostly 40-foot HC and DC containers.
A total transit time from largest cities of China to Finland is about 3 weeks.
Finland’s railway network has the same track as Russia. For this reason, rail connections departing from Finland are mainly routed to Russia or through Russia.
We carry out rail transportation from Finland to Russia and through Russia to the CIS countries, as well as from the CIS countries to Finland.
- Rail access directly from our warehouse
- Terminal services
- Railway connection with the port of Hamina-Kotka
- Daily tracking in Russia and the CIS countries
- Access to the Trans-Siberian route both to the west and to the east.
Do you have a question or need busines proposal? Email us use this form.
Our contact details
Avind International Oy
Hailikarintie 8, 49460 Hamina
|Customer service||Marina Neznaeva
+358 (0) 44 0400462
+358 (0) 46 8131359
|Invoicing and administration||Anita Rautanen-Muuri
+358 (0) 44 0400532
+358 (0) 44 0400450